Genre: High Fantasy
Daraku no Ou
By the time I realized it, I had reincarnated into another world.
I kept sleeping, and at some point I became a Demon Lord.
Even though I never wished for it.
But for me to not have to work, this world is the best. It must be true that good things happen to good people.
The flavor of Sloth is as sweet as honey. Glory, diligence, virtue, or honor. I have no interest in anything like that.
What’s there to hide? The Lazy king is… none other than me.
＊Note, image by Shibaki Tsubura
- Chapter 1: Acedia’s Sloth
- (Ah, this is a Pain
- I’m a Pacifist
- It’s not Like I’m a NEET or Anything
- Sloth and Depravity)
- Chapter 2: Avaritia’s Greed
- (Pile up All the Treasures and Glory
- A Hard Talk, ain’t it?
- Looks like This One’s Interest Clashes with Mine
- Now, Let’s Start the Usurping)
- Chapter 3: Luxuria’s Lust
- (A Demon Lord of Lust Said it Once Upon a Time
- I Cannot Lose
- I Cannot Understand
- But I am Satisfied)
- Chapter 4: Ira’s Wrath
- (Just Remembering it Pisses me Off
- Go to Hell!
- Who the Hell Does he Think He’s Supposed to Be?
- QUIT. SCREWING. WITH. ME!)
- Chapter 5: Gula’s Gluttony
- (This World is… Hell
- Let me have a Taste
- Time to Dig in
- Thank’s for the Meal)
- Chapter 6: Invidia’s Envy
- (Become Someone
- Let’s Meet Again
- I Want to Become You
- This is too Much)
- Chapter 7: Superbia’s Pride
- (To the Supreme Demon Lord
- At the very least, leave it Supreme
- How Appropriate for the Curtain Call
- … How Useless)
- Chapter 8: Melancholia’s Depression
- (I Met a Single Hero
- I’m not Satisfied With This World Yet
- Something Good Will Definitely Come Tomorrow
- Chapter 1: Avaritia’s Usurping
- (It Reeks
- The Meaning of Greed
- … Should I Steal it?
- What a Disadvantageous Gamble
- Chapter 2: Gula’s Starvation
- (I’m Full
- Maybe if my Appetite Returns…
- It’s No Good… I Guess
- Seconds Please)
- Chapter 3: Acedia’s Neglect
- (Today was Peaceful
- Honestly, it’s Troubling
- But That’s Definitely Strange
- Now that’s just Terrible)
- Chapter 4: Supervia’s Arrogance
- (Abnormal, and Foolish
- They are the Worst
- … I Can’t Run Away
- Chapter 5: Ira’s Resentment
- (Just how Sad must it be?
- There wasn’t a Single Decent Person in my Army
- I’m a Coward
- … My, what Luck)
- Chapter 6: Irritum’s Vanagloria
- (Not a God
- The Glory I Once Embraced
- Each and Every Desire Should Just be Devoured
- This is why Demons Are…)
- Chapter 7: Fortis’ Courage
- (I’ve Not Even a Fragment of Courage
- What’s Necessary isn’t Power, but Bravery
- … I Won’t… Lose
- Well Then, Until we Meet Again
- Final Chapter: Luxuria’s Affection
- Just Take it as it Comes